Contact Jack Tenold
You may call me anytime at 800-617-3105, or send me an email using the form below.
General Questions, Concerns or Complaints.
If you would like to contact us regarding a general question, concern or complaint you may write us, phone us, or email us as indicated below. If you choose to email us, please be aware that email is not a secure form of communication and we recommend that you do not include personal or confidential information.
For Information About a Loan:
• If you would like information about a loan, please complete the information in the form below so that we may contact you.
• Alternatively, you can call us at 800-617-3105
For Information About the Servicing of Your Existing Loan:
• If you need additional information regarding the servicing of your mortgage loan, please submit the following information to us in writing: your name, your loan number and the additional information you are requesting. All written requests must be submitted to the following address: First Priority Financial, Inc., 405 West College Ave., Ste. C, Santa Rosa, CA, 95401
• If you believe an error has occurred regarding the servicing of your mortgage loan, please submit the following information to us in writing: your name, your loan number, and the error you believe has occurred. All written error notices must be submitted to the following address: First Priority Financial, Inc., 405 West College Ave., Ste. C, Santa Rosa, CA, 95401
To Contact Us about a Concern Not Related to the Servicing of Your Loan:
• You may call us at 800-357-5363
• You may write to us at First Priority Financial, Inc., 3700 Hilborn Rd., Ste 700, Fairfield, CA 94534
• You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For security and privacy reasons, we recommend that you not include any confidential or private information in the email. Please provide your phone contact information and we will call you.
• You may also contact your loan officer or First Priority Financial, Inc. representative directly.